Two Gurgaon executives feared drowned in Rishikesh
Rishikesh: Two youths working in a private firm in Gurgaon were feared drowned on Sunday in Ganga river near Muni ki Reti area of Shivpuri here, police said.
Rahul Verma and Abhishek Dwivedi, both residents of Uttar Pradesh, along with their office colleagues came to Shivpuri for camping, they said.
Verma and Dwivedi, both 21, slipped into the deep waters while bathing in the Ganga, police said, adding efforts to locate them did not bear any result immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming