Two Gurgaon executives feared drowned in Rishikesh
Rishikesh: Two youths working in a private firm in Gurgaon were feared drowned on Sunday in Ganga river near Muni ki Reti area of Shivpuri here, police said.
Rahul Verma and Abhishek Dwivedi, both residents of Uttar Pradesh, along with their office colleagues came to Shivpuri for camping, they said.
Verma and Dwivedi, both 21, slipped into the deep waters while bathing in the Ganga, police said, adding efforts to locate them did not bear any result immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam