Two Gurgaon executives feared drowned in Rishikesh
Rishikesh: Two youths working in a private firm in Gurgaon were feared drowned on Sunday in Ganga river near Muni ki Reti area of Shivpuri here, police said.
Rahul Verma and Abhishek Dwivedi, both residents of Uttar Pradesh, along with their office colleagues came to Shivpuri for camping, they said.
Verma and Dwivedi, both 21, slipped into the deep waters while bathing in the Ganga, police said, adding efforts to locate them did not bear any result immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof