Two Gurgaon executives feared drowned in Rishikesh
Rishikesh: Two youths working in a private firm in Gurgaon were feared drowned on Sunday in Ganga river near Muni ki Reti area of Shivpuri here, police said.
Rahul Verma and Abhishek Dwivedi, both residents of Uttar Pradesh, along with their office colleagues came to Shivpuri for camping, they said.
Verma and Dwivedi, both 21, slipped into the deep waters while bathing in the Ganga, police said, adding efforts to locate them did not bear any result immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!