U`khand govt transfers five SDMs
Dehradun: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttarakhand government on Wednesday transferred five sub- divisional magistrates, official said here.
Chamoli SDM Mohan Singh was transferred to Rudraprayag in the same capacity in place of Shivkumar Banarwal, who has been appointed as Uttarkashi SDM.
Uttarkashi SDM Pipal Shah was transferred to Pauri in the same capacity.
Meanwhile, Hemlata Dhondiyal, an IAS officer of 1996 batch, has been appointed as the divisional commissioner of Kumaon, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof