U`khand govt transfers five SDMs
Dehradun: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttarakhand government on Wednesday transferred five sub- divisional magistrates, official said here.
Chamoli SDM Mohan Singh was transferred to Rudraprayag in the same capacity in place of Shivkumar Banarwal, who has been appointed as Uttarkashi SDM.
Uttarkashi SDM Pipal Shah was transferred to Pauri in the same capacity.
Meanwhile, Hemlata Dhondiyal, an IAS officer of 1996 batch, has been appointed as the divisional commissioner of Kumaon, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday