U`khand govt transfers five SDMs
Dehradun: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttarakhand government on Wednesday transferred five sub- divisional magistrates, official said here.
Chamoli SDM Mohan Singh was transferred to Rudraprayag in the same capacity in place of Shivkumar Banarwal, who has been appointed as Uttarkashi SDM.
Uttarkashi SDM Pipal Shah was transferred to Pauri in the same capacity.
Meanwhile, Hemlata Dhondiyal, an IAS officer of 1996 batch, has been appointed as the divisional commissioner of Kumaon, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket explodes minutes after Florida launch
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional