U`khand govt transfers five SDMs
Dehradun: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttarakhand government on Wednesday transferred five sub- divisional magistrates, official said here.
Chamoli SDM Mohan Singh was transferred to Rudraprayag in the same capacity in place of Shivkumar Banarwal, who has been appointed as Uttarkashi SDM.
Uttarkashi SDM Pipal Shah was transferred to Pauri in the same capacity.
Meanwhile, Hemlata Dhondiyal, an IAS officer of 1996 batch, has been appointed as the divisional commissioner of Kumaon, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday