U`khand govt transfers five SDMs
Dehradun: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttarakhand government on Wednesday transferred five sub- divisional magistrates, official said here.
Chamoli SDM Mohan Singh was transferred to Rudraprayag in the same capacity in place of Shivkumar Banarwal, who has been appointed as Uttarkashi SDM.
Uttarkashi SDM Pipal Shah was transferred to Pauri in the same capacity.
Meanwhile, Hemlata Dhondiyal, an IAS officer of 1996 batch, has been appointed as the divisional commissioner of Kumaon, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players