U’khand issues high alert, Nishank condemns blasts
Dehra Dun: The Uttarakhand government has issued a high alert following serial blasts in Mumbai with
Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank expressing concern over the explosions.
High alert should be maintained in the state particularly at vulnerable points, Nishank told DGP G S
All the vehicles coming to Uttarakhand should be checked, he said.
Nishank also expressed concern over the serial blasts in Mumbai and called for stern action against the perpetrators behind such explosions.
Meanwhile, police has made surprise checks at tourist places and hotels since last evening.
"We are maintaining a high vigil all over Uttarakhand," a top police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- British mother jailed for planning to take her three children to ISIS
- (manresult.nic.in) Manipur HSLC Results 2016 declared; Manipur HSLC exam result 2016, Manipur Board Class 10 result
- US presidential Donald Trump takes poll lead over Hillary Clinton
- Fan parks across eight cities to showcase IPL play-offs
- Sensex logs first rise in five sessions on earnings lift