U’khand issues high alert, Nishank condemns blasts
Dehra Dun: The Uttarakhand government has issued a high alert following serial blasts in Mumbai with
Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank expressing concern over the explosions.
High alert should be maintained in the state particularly at vulnerable points, Nishank told DGP G S
All the vehicles coming to Uttarakhand should be checked, he said.
Nishank also expressed concern over the serial blasts in Mumbai and called for stern action against the perpetrators behind such explosions.
Meanwhile, police has made surprise checks at tourist places and hotels since last evening.
"We are maintaining a high vigil all over Uttarakhand," a top police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers