U’khand issues high alert, Nishank condemns blasts
Dehra Dun: The Uttarakhand government has issued a high alert following serial blasts in Mumbai with
Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank expressing concern over the explosions.
High alert should be maintained in the state particularly at vulnerable points, Nishank told DGP G S
All the vehicles coming to Uttarakhand should be checked, he said.
Nishank also expressed concern over the serial blasts in Mumbai and called for stern action against the perpetrators behind such explosions.
Meanwhile, police has made surprise checks at tourist places and hotels since last evening.
"We are maintaining a high vigil all over Uttarakhand," a top police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack