U’khand issues high alert, Nishank condemns blasts
Dehra Dun: The Uttarakhand government has issued a high alert following serial blasts in Mumbai with
Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank expressing concern over the explosions.
High alert should be maintained in the state particularly at vulnerable points, Nishank told DGP G S
All the vehicles coming to Uttarakhand should be checked, he said.
Nishank also expressed concern over the serial blasts in Mumbai and called for stern action against the perpetrators behind such explosions.
Meanwhile, police has made surprise checks at tourist places and hotels since last evening.
"We are maintaining a high vigil all over Uttarakhand," a top police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?