U’khand: Two goldsmiths murdered, ornaments looted
Kotdwara: Two goldsmiths were found murdered
and jewellery worth Rs 10 lakh was looted from their shop by
some unidentified persons in the Agnora vilage in Pauri
district, police said On Friday.
The incident took place on March 20 when Prakash Shah
(14) and Dharmendra Shah (20), both from Bihar, were found
murdered at their residence, Deputy Superintendent of Police
Dhirendra Gunjiyal said.
The gold ornaments were allegedly missing from the shop
nearby in which the duos were employed as goldsmiths. A case
has been registered in this connection and further
investigations are on, the DSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II