U’khand: Two goldsmiths murdered, ornaments looted
Kotdwara: Two goldsmiths were found murdered
and jewellery worth Rs 10 lakh was looted from their shop by
some unidentified persons in the Agnora vilage in Pauri
district, police said On Friday.
The incident took place on March 20 when Prakash Shah
(14) and Dharmendra Shah (20), both from Bihar, were found
murdered at their residence, Deputy Superintendent of Police
Dhirendra Gunjiyal said.
The gold ornaments were allegedly missing from the shop
nearby in which the duos were employed as goldsmiths. A case
has been registered in this connection and further
investigations are on, the DSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'