U’khand: Two goldsmiths murdered, ornaments looted
Kotdwara: Two goldsmiths were found murdered
and jewellery worth Rs 10 lakh was looted from their shop by
some unidentified persons in the Agnora vilage in Pauri
district, police said On Friday.
The incident took place on March 20 when Prakash Shah
(14) and Dharmendra Shah (20), both from Bihar, were found
murdered at their residence, Deputy Superintendent of Police
Dhirendra Gunjiyal said.
The gold ornaments were allegedly missing from the shop
nearby in which the duos were employed as goldsmiths. A case
has been registered in this connection and further
investigations are on, the DSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda