U’khand: Two goldsmiths murdered, ornaments looted
Kotdwara: Two goldsmiths were found murdered
and jewellery worth Rs 10 lakh was looted from their shop by
some unidentified persons in the Agnora vilage in Pauri
district, police said On Friday.
The incident took place on March 20 when Prakash Shah
(14) and Dharmendra Shah (20), both from Bihar, were found
murdered at their residence, Deputy Superintendent of Police
Dhirendra Gunjiyal said.
The gold ornaments were allegedly missing from the shop
nearby in which the duos were employed as goldsmiths. A case
has been registered in this connection and further
investigations are on, the DSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000