Unidentified caller threatens to kill Nishank
Dehra Dun: An unidentified person today
called up the police control room here threatening to kill
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhariyal Nishank in a bomb
blast on the Independence day, police sources said here.
The person made a call to the police control room here
and said Nishank would be killed in a bomb blast on August 15,
Nishank would unfurl the tricolour in Parade Ground on
When the police constable on duty asked him to reveal his
name, he said the police control room would also be blown in a
bomb attack and disconnected the line.
After receiving the call, the security was beefed up
around the Secretariat and residence of the Chief Minister.
Police are trying to trace the person who had made the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- AirAsia India launches promotional fares starting at Rs 786 for one-way domestic trips
- Edward Snowden loses lawsuit against Norway to prevent extradition
- This summer, fight Melanoma with some simple tricks!
- Wimbledon: British No. 3 Kyle Edmund faces 1st round exit.
- 'Bad cholesterol not linked to elderly deaths'