Unidentified caller threatens to kill Nishank
Dehra Dun: An unidentified person today
called up the police control room here threatening to kill
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhariyal Nishank in a bomb
blast on the Independence day, police sources said here.
The person made a call to the police control room here
and said Nishank would be killed in a bomb blast on August 15,
Nishank would unfurl the tricolour in Parade Ground on
When the police constable on duty asked him to reveal his
name, he said the police control room would also be blown in a
bomb attack and disconnected the line.
After receiving the call, the security was beefed up
around the Secretariat and residence of the Chief Minister.
Police are trying to trace the person who had made the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan