Uttarakhand Budget Session from May 28
Dehra Dun: The Budget Session of the Uttarakhand Assembly will commence on May 28.
This was decided on Wednesday at a meeting of the state Cabinet chaired by Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna, Chief Secretary AK Jain told reporters here.
The session will end on June 8 during which Finance Minister Indira Hridayesh will present her maiden budget for the financial year 2012-13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II