Uttarakhand Budget Session from May 28
Dehra Dun: The Budget Session of the Uttarakhand Assembly will commence on May 28.
This was decided on Wednesday at a meeting of the state Cabinet chaired by Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna, Chief Secretary AK Jain told reporters here.
The session will end on June 8 during which Finance Minister Indira Hridayesh will present her maiden budget for the financial year 2012-13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!