Uttarakhand Budget Session from May 28
Dehra Dun: The Budget Session of the Uttarakhand Assembly will commence on May 28.
This was decided on Wednesday at a meeting of the state Cabinet chaired by Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna, Chief Secretary AK Jain told reporters here.
The session will end on June 8 during which Finance Minister Indira Hridayesh will present her maiden budget for the financial year 2012-13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP