Uttarakhand Budget Session from May 28
Dehra Dun: The Budget Session of the Uttarakhand Assembly will commence on May 28.
This was decided on Wednesday at a meeting of the state Cabinet chaired by Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna, Chief Secretary AK Jain told reporters here.
The session will end on June 8 during which Finance Minister Indira Hridayesh will present her maiden budget for the financial year 2012-13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price