Uttarakhand CM felicitates state NCC cadets
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna on Saturday felicitated NCC cadets from the state for their good performance in this year`s Republic Day functions in New Delhi.
The cadets had called on the chief minister at his official residence here.
Bahuguna also congratulated girl cadets of the contingent for bagging first prize in the `Social Activities` and `Common Etiquette` categories in the functions, and said they have done the state proud.
"NCC (training) not just inculcates discipline among students, but also helps them build their character," the Chief Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Seoul, Washington kick off joint annual war game
- Myanmar denies clashes between Indian army, ethnic group
- Black money: Govt to ban cash transactions of above Rs 3 lakh
- Must see pics! Incredible images of lava from Hawaii’s volcano cascading into the ocean (Photo feature)
- A month on, search continues for missing IAF aircraft AN-32