Uttarakhand CM felicitates state NCC cadets
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna on Saturday felicitated NCC cadets from the state for their good performance in this year`s Republic Day functions in New Delhi.
The cadets had called on the chief minister at his official residence here.
Bahuguna also congratulated girl cadets of the contingent for bagging first prize in the `Social Activities` and `Common Etiquette` categories in the functions, and said they have done the state proud.
"NCC (training) not just inculcates discipline among students, but also helps them build their character," the Chief Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details