Uttarakhand CM`s chopper lands at wrong place
Dehradun: A chopper with Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna on board Friday landed at a wrong place--on a college ground in Uttarkashi district, a senior police official said.
"The pilot mistook the Mori Inter college ground for the venue where the Chief Minister was to address a public meeting and landed there," Uttarkashi SP Rajiv Swarup told a news agency.
Attributing the faux pas to a "lack of coordination", he said the pilot soon realised his mistake and the chopper took off again immediately for the right venue located nearby.
The Chief Minister was actually on way to Dauni in the district to address a public meeting in support of his son and Congress nominee for forthcoming Tehri Lok Sabha bypoll Saket Bahuguna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location