Uttarakhand: Cong rally against scams in BJP govt
Dehra Dun: Ahead of the Assembly elections in
Uttarakhand early next year, the Congress on Tuesday took out a
rally here to highlight alleged scams in BJP-ruled state.
The rally began from Parade Ground here culminated near
the Vidhan Sabha where it was stopped by the police.
Senior Congress leaders like incharge of party affairs in
Uttarakhand Chowdhary Birendra Singh, Union minister of State
Harish Rawat, PCC chief Yashpal Arya and Leader of the
Opposition Harak Singh Rawat participated in the rally.
Singh said people of Uttarakhand were fed up with the
"corrupt and anti-people" policies of the BJP government and
would vote for a change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie