Uttarakhand: Cong rally against scams in BJP govt
Dehra Dun: Ahead of the Assembly elections in
Uttarakhand early next year, the Congress on Tuesday took out a
rally here to highlight alleged scams in BJP-ruled state.
The rally began from Parade Ground here culminated near
the Vidhan Sabha where it was stopped by the police.
Senior Congress leaders like incharge of party affairs in
Uttarakhand Chowdhary Birendra Singh, Union minister of State
Harish Rawat, PCC chief Yashpal Arya and Leader of the
Opposition Harak Singh Rawat participated in the rally.
Singh said people of Uttarakhand were fed up with the
"corrupt and anti-people" policies of the BJP government and
would vote for a change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly