Uttarakhand Congress MLA granted conditional bail
Pithoragarh: The District and Sessions court here on Tuesday granted conditional bail to congress MLA Harish Dhami, saying he has to first complete his deposition before Didihat court.
"The honourable sessions court has granted bail to our client on the condition that he could be released only after he deposes before the Didihat court where the case is pending," said MLA`s counsel Ramesh Kapri.
Dhami, an accused in a clash that took place between two groups in 2007, is under judicial custody from last 10 days as his bail plea was rejected two times before today`s hearing by the Didihat court and Nainital High Court has refused to intervene in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam