Uttarakhand Congress MLA granted conditional bail
Pithoragarh: The District and Sessions court here on Tuesday granted conditional bail to congress MLA Harish Dhami, saying he has to first complete his deposition before Didihat court.
"The honourable sessions court has granted bail to our client on the condition that he could be released only after he deposes before the Didihat court where the case is pending," said MLA`s counsel Ramesh Kapri.
Dhami, an accused in a clash that took place between two groups in 2007, is under judicial custody from last 10 days as his bail plea was rejected two times before today`s hearing by the Didihat court and Nainital High Court has refused to intervene in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Hamid Ansari's Morocco visit will boost strategic partnership with India: Larbi Reffouh
- Chabahar port deal 'not finished'; Pakistan, China welcome: Iran
- Listen to the government, Bajrang Dal is not BJP, says Amit Shah
- Read this to know where Barack Obama will stay after retirement!
- Virat Kohli plays straight without compromising technique: Sachin Tendulkar