Uttarakhand floods: Bahuguna heckled in Joshimath
Zee Media Bureau
Dehradun: Days after Uttarakhand got almost inundated due to flash floods and landslides, the state`s Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna on Thursday faced the wrath of locals in Joshimath.
Bahuguna was heckled by people in Joshimath, where he had gone to oversee rescue and relief operations.
According to reports, slogans were raised against the Uttarakhand CM. The loclas claimed that they have not received any relief from the government.
Bahuguna then assured help to the locals seething with anger and left in his chopper.
The Uttarakhand CM has said he was numbed by the magnitude of the tragedy, which has almost devastated the otherwise picturesque area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing