Uttarakhand floods: Bahuguna heckled in Joshimath
Zee Media Bureau
Dehradun: Days after Uttarakhand got almost inundated due to flash floods and landslides, the state`s Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna on Thursday faced the wrath of locals in Joshimath.
Bahuguna was heckled by people in Joshimath, where he had gone to oversee rescue and relief operations.
According to reports, slogans were raised against the Uttarakhand CM. The loclas claimed that they have not received any relief from the government.
Bahuguna then assured help to the locals seething with anger and left in his chopper.
The Uttarakhand CM has said he was numbed by the magnitude of the tragedy, which has almost devastated the otherwise picturesque area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?