Uttarakhand for CBI probe into disappearance of Ramdev`s guru
Dehradun: The Uttarakhand government on Friday recommended a CBI probe into the disappearance of Guru Shankar Dev Singh. The ayurveda expert and teacher of yoga guru Baba Ramdev is missing since 2007.
Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh had last month raised the issue, saying something was wrong in the matter.
Congress members have been hinting at complicity between the yoga guru and his associate Acharya Balkrishna in the disappearance of Shankar Dev Singh.
But Baba Ramdev accused Digvijaya Singh of "stooping too low".
He said the police had tried to find his guru but were unable to trace him.
Baba Ramdev is heading the Patanjali Trust since Shankar Dev Singh`s disappearance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...