Uttarakhand for CBI probe into disappearance of Ramdev`s guru
Dehradun: The Uttarakhand government on Friday recommended a CBI probe into the disappearance of Guru Shankar Dev Singh. The ayurveda expert and teacher of yoga guru Baba Ramdev is missing since 2007.
Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh had last month raised the issue, saying something was wrong in the matter.
Congress members have been hinting at complicity between the yoga guru and his associate Acharya Balkrishna in the disappearance of Shankar Dev Singh.
But Baba Ramdev accused Digvijaya Singh of "stooping too low".
He said the police had tried to find his guru but were unable to trace him.
Baba Ramdev is heading the Patanjali Trust since Shankar Dev Singh`s disappearance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed