Uttarakhand for CBI probe into disappearance of Ramdev`s guru
Dehradun: The Uttarakhand government on Friday recommended a CBI probe into the disappearance of Guru Shankar Dev Singh. The ayurveda expert and teacher of yoga guru Baba Ramdev is missing since 2007.
Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh had last month raised the issue, saying something was wrong in the matter.
Congress members have been hinting at complicity between the yoga guru and his associate Acharya Balkrishna in the disappearance of Shankar Dev Singh.
But Baba Ramdev accused Digvijaya Singh of "stooping too low".
He said the police had tried to find his guru but were unable to trace him.
Baba Ramdev is heading the Patanjali Trust since Shankar Dev Singh`s disappearance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP workers abusing Dayashankar's wife, daughter: BJP
- Kabali movie review: Rajinikanth is the driving force in this otherwise trite tale!
- AN-32 aircraft with 29 aboard missing; Indian Air Force intensifies search operation
- Milo Yiannopoulos Twitter ban: WikiLeaks threatens to start its own micro-blogging service
- Critically rare white African lion cub born in Texas zoo- See pic!