Uttarakhand govt official caught stealing relief materials, suspended
Zee Media Bureau
Dehradun: In a shocking incident, a government official in flood-ravaged Uttarakhand has been caught stealing relief materials that were meant for the stranded people.
According to a television news channel, a state treasury officer in Uttarakhand was caught on camera keeping relief materials in his private car.
Following a complaint in this regard, the house of the official was raided and the relief materials were confiscated.
Acting swiftly in the case, the Uttarakhand government has put the treasury officer on suspension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’