Uttarakhand govt official caught stealing relief materials, suspended
Zee Media Bureau
Dehradun: In a shocking incident, a government official in flood-ravaged Uttarakhand has been caught stealing relief materials that were meant for the stranded people.
According to a television news channel, a state treasury officer in Uttarakhand was caught on camera keeping relief materials in his private car.
Following a complaint in this regard, the house of the official was raided and the relief materials were confiscated.
Acting swiftly in the case, the Uttarakhand government has put the treasury officer on suspension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan