Uttarakhand govt official caught stealing relief materials, suspended
Zee Media Bureau
Dehradun: In a shocking incident, a government official in flood-ravaged Uttarakhand has been caught stealing relief materials that were meant for the stranded people.
According to a television news channel, a state treasury officer in Uttarakhand was caught on camera keeping relief materials in his private car.
Following a complaint in this regard, the house of the official was raided and the relief materials were confiscated.
Acting swiftly in the case, the Uttarakhand government has put the treasury officer on suspension.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Supreme Court reserves order on conduct of NEET or AIPMT for medical colleges' admission
- IRNSS-1G launch: PM Modi lauds ISRO, says it's a great gift to people of India from scientists
- SHOCKING VIDEO: OMG! This bowler was almost killed after being hit on face by ball...
- Sniffing rosemary helps improve brain power of old people
- After Uyghur activist Dolkun Isa, India cancels visa of Tiananmen activist Lu Jinghua