Uttarakhand govt official caught stealing relief materials, suspended
Zee Media Bureau
Dehradun: In a shocking incident, a government official in flood-ravaged Uttarakhand has been caught stealing relief materials that were meant for the stranded people.
According to a television news channel, a state treasury officer in Uttarakhand was caught on camera keeping relief materials in his private car.
Following a complaint in this regard, the house of the official was raided and the relief materials were confiscated.
Acting swiftly in the case, the Uttarakhand government has put the treasury officer on suspension.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India