Uttarakhand govt official caught stealing relief materials, suspended
Zee Media Bureau
Dehradun: In a shocking incident, a government official in flood-ravaged Uttarakhand has been caught stealing relief materials that were meant for the stranded people.
According to a television news channel, a state treasury officer in Uttarakhand was caught on camera keeping relief materials in his private car.
Following a complaint in this regard, the house of the official was raided and the relief materials were confiscated.
Acting swiftly in the case, the Uttarakhand government has put the treasury officer on suspension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Huma Qureshi-Vidyut Jammwal's Gold Glare Selfie! See pic
- Arvind Kejriwal wishes his once arch political rival Kiran Bedi on her elevation as Puducherry Guv
- I see an outset of a footballing atmosphere in India: Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Two lions killed as man jumps into enclosure in attempt to commit suicide - Watch video
- Lord Hanuman's idols are fully smeared with sindoor – Here's why