Uttarakhand launches portal for online registration of complaints
Dehradun: The Uttarakhand government has launched a portal for online registration of people`s complaints and their quick redressal.
Launching the portal called "Samadhan" (solution) at his official residence here on the occasion of the Republic Day, Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna described it as a step towards providing transparent administration to the people.
"I shall myself keep a tab on the functioning of the portal which has been launched to tone up government`s service delivery system," he said.
Anyone across Uttarakhand could now register his or her complaint on samadhan.uk.govt. In any time which would be redressed normally within 90 days, the Chief Minister said.
Senior government officials including the Chief Secretary, secretaries, department heads and commissioners would be provided user IDs and login passwords to access the portal which could even protect the privacy of complainants if they so desired, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested