Uttarakhand launches portal for online registration of complaints
Dehradun: The Uttarakhand government has launched a portal for online registration of people`s complaints and their quick redressal.
Launching the portal called "Samadhan" (solution) at his official residence here on the occasion of the Republic Day, Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna described it as a step towards providing transparent administration to the people.
"I shall myself keep a tab on the functioning of the portal which has been launched to tone up government`s service delivery system," he said.
Anyone across Uttarakhand could now register his or her complaint on samadhan.uk.govt. In any time which would be redressed normally within 90 days, the Chief Minister said.
Senior government officials including the Chief Secretary, secretaries, department heads and commissioners would be provided user IDs and login passwords to access the portal which could even protect the privacy of complainants if they so desired, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY