Uttarakhand launches portal for online registration of complaints
Dehradun: The Uttarakhand government has launched a portal for online registration of people`s complaints and their quick redressal.
Launching the portal called "Samadhan" (solution) at his official residence here on the occasion of the Republic Day, Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna described it as a step towards providing transparent administration to the people.
"I shall myself keep a tab on the functioning of the portal which has been launched to tone up government`s service delivery system," he said.
Anyone across Uttarakhand could now register his or her complaint on samadhan.uk.govt. In any time which would be redressed normally within 90 days, the Chief Minister said.
Senior government officials including the Chief Secretary, secretaries, department heads and commissioners would be provided user IDs and login passwords to access the portal which could even protect the privacy of complainants if they so desired, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing