Uttarakhand launches portal for online registration of complaints
Dehradun: The Uttarakhand government has launched a portal for online registration of people`s complaints and their quick redressal.
Launching the portal called "Samadhan" (solution) at his official residence here on the occasion of the Republic Day, Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna described it as a step towards providing transparent administration to the people.
"I shall myself keep a tab on the functioning of the portal which has been launched to tone up government`s service delivery system," he said.
Anyone across Uttarakhand could now register his or her complaint on samadhan.uk.govt. In any time which would be redressed normally within 90 days, the Chief Minister said.
Senior government officials including the Chief Secretary, secretaries, department heads and commissioners would be provided user IDs and login passwords to access the portal which could even protect the privacy of complainants if they so desired, he said.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- India to clock GDP growth of 7.4% in FY17: HSBC
- Jallikattu will be conducted next year in Tamil Nadu if DMK comes to power: Karunanidhi
- Interrogate 'driving force' in AgustaWestland scam: 10 things Subramanian Swamy said in Rajya Sabha
- Facebook's Instagram has a flaw: Anyone can delete your comments!
- Some activities of ISIS but no alarming situation: Govt