Uttarakhand launches portal for online registration of complaints
Dehradun: The Uttarakhand government has launched a portal for online registration of people`s complaints and their quick redressal.
Launching the portal called "Samadhan" (solution) at his official residence here on the occasion of the Republic Day, Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna described it as a step towards providing transparent administration to the people.
"I shall myself keep a tab on the functioning of the portal which has been launched to tone up government`s service delivery system," he said.
Anyone across Uttarakhand could now register his or her complaint on samadhan.uk.govt. In any time which would be redressed normally within 90 days, the Chief Minister said.
Senior government officials including the Chief Secretary, secretaries, department heads and commissioners would be provided user IDs and login passwords to access the portal which could even protect the privacy of complainants if they so desired, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj