Uttarakhand sets up separate Sanskrit education board
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand government, which
had accorded Sanskrit the status of second official language
of the state last year, has set up a separate Sanskrit
education board for giving recognition to language schools.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit Education Board (USEB) would prepare
the syllabus and publish books for class I to class 12 besides
holding examinations and evaluating their answer-sheets, said
Dr Vachaspati Maithani, Director of Sanskrit education.
The board would also arrange for training of Acharyas
(teachers) and Pracharyas (headmasters) of the schools, he
Maithani said a notification to this effect has already
been issued by the government.
- Indian's body to be brought back from Saudi tomorrow: HC told
- Talks important to end hostility between India, Pakistan; Muslim nations worst victims of terrorism: Mehbooba Mufti
- AgustaWestland row: Fossils of Congress' scams will be excavated years later, says Giriraj Singh
- Sitapur district authorities start demolition of Rampal Yadav-owned hotel-cum-multiplex
- MUST WATCH: Disgruntled employee tears down an aeroplane!