Uttarakhand sets up separate Sanskrit education board
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand government, which
had accorded Sanskrit the status of second official language
of the state last year, has set up a separate Sanskrit
education board for giving recognition to language schools.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit Education Board (USEB) would prepare
the syllabus and publish books for class I to class 12 besides
holding examinations and evaluating their answer-sheets, said
Dr Vachaspati Maithani, Director of Sanskrit education.
The board would also arrange for training of Acharyas
(teachers) and Pracharyas (headmasters) of the schools, he
Maithani said a notification to this effect has already
been issued by the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Soon, share all kinds of files on WhatsApp; get better authentication feature
- Plea seeks imposition of Governor's rule in J&K; SC to hear matter next week
- Asthma breakthrough? Scientists find novel way to prevent the disease!
- 'Madaari' movie review: Irrfan Khan displays brilliance in this thought provoking tale
- Thai cops question UK journalist`s wife over `royal insult`