Uttarakhand: Whistleblower Act in BJP manifesto
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand`s ruling BJP on Monday
released its manifesto for assembly polls pledging to bring a
Whistleblower Act, provide agriculture loans at 2 percent and
create 10 lakh jobs to youths.
The document also pledges to attract Rs 50,000 crore
investments and make the state power surplus.
Releasing the manifesto, BJP leader Rajnath Singh
claimed the BJP government has fulfilled 90 per cent of its
previous poll promises. 184 announcements have been
implemented and remaining 22 were under implementation stages,
"This is not a merely election manifesto but it is our
pledge paper" Singh told reporters here.
Unlike Congress which has promised to give unemployment
allowances, BJP said it would not give such doles and instead
create job opportunities for youth.
In this regard, party pledged to create 2 lakh jobs both
in government and private sectors every year.
On corruption, the manifesto said BJP would bring a
Whistleblower Act to give security to all those who come
forward to expose corruption in the state.
This is in continuance of various steps already been
taken by the government like passage of Lokayukta Bill,
enacting citizen charters, transparent transfer policy and
setting up of anti-corruption department, Singh added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi