Uttarkhand govt lowers VAT on petrol
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand government Wednesday night
provided a relief of 45 paise per litre in the prices of
petrol by reducing the Value Added Tax.
A decision to this effect was taken by Chief Minister BC Khanduri on the occasion of the state’s foundation day, an
official statement said.
The oil marketing companies had on November 3 increased
the prices of petrol by Rs 1.82 per litre.
The state goes to assembly polls early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Buying your dream home in Gurgaon to get cheaper; circle rates might be slashed
- Shame! This man approached UP Police to register complaint, was forced to polish cops' shoes instead – Watch
- Mood swings! What's on Parineeti Chopra's mind?
- WATCH: IPL 2016 final highlights: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs SunRisers Hyderabad
- Fast, stretchy circuits could revolutionise Internet of Things!