Uttarkhand govt lowers VAT on petrol
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand government Wednesday night
provided a relief of 45 paise per litre in the prices of
petrol by reducing the Value Added Tax.
A decision to this effect was taken by Chief Minister BC Khanduri on the occasion of the state’s foundation day, an
official statement said.
The oil marketing companies had on November 3 increased
the prices of petrol by Rs 1.82 per litre.
The state goes to assembly polls early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place