Uttrakhand: Four killed, 23 injured in separate road accident
Dehradun: In two separate road accidents in
two districts of Uttrakhand, four persons lost their lives
while 23 others were injured, police said here on Saturday.
A jeep carrying ten people, which was on its way to
Munsiyari, fell into a gorge near Kakdsena. Two persons died
on the spot, while eight others got injured, they said.
In another incident, two persons were killed and 14
others injured when a bus carrying a marriage party fell into
a gorge in Bageshwar district, police said here today.
The bus, carrying a marriage party, fell into a gorge
when the vehicle driver lost control over it near Chauranagar
in Bageshwar district, killing two persons and injuring
fourteen others last night, they said.
The mishap occurred when the bus was returning from
The injured have been admitted to a district hospital
in Bageshwar, they said.
In a third incident in Rudraprayagh district, a jeep
fell into a deep gorge injuring the driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?