Uttrakhand: Four killed, 23 injured in separate road accident
Dehradun: In two separate road accidents in
two districts of Uttrakhand, four persons lost their lives
while 23 others were injured, police said here on Saturday.
A jeep carrying ten people, which was on its way to
Munsiyari, fell into a gorge near Kakdsena. Two persons died
on the spot, while eight others got injured, they said.
In another incident, two persons were killed and 14
others injured when a bus carrying a marriage party fell into
a gorge in Bageshwar district, police said here today.
The bus, carrying a marriage party, fell into a gorge
when the vehicle driver lost control over it near Chauranagar
in Bageshwar district, killing two persons and injuring
fourteen others last night, they said.
The mishap occurred when the bus was returning from
The injured have been admitted to a district hospital
in Bageshwar, they said.
In a third incident in Rudraprayagh district, a jeep
fell into a deep gorge injuring the driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next