Uttrakhand: Four killed, 23 injured in separate road accident
Dehradun: In two separate road accidents in
two districts of Uttrakhand, four persons lost their lives
while 23 others were injured, police said here on Saturday.
A jeep carrying ten people, which was on its way to
Munsiyari, fell into a gorge near Kakdsena. Two persons died
on the spot, while eight others got injured, they said.
In another incident, two persons were killed and 14
others injured when a bus carrying a marriage party fell into
a gorge in Bageshwar district, police said here today.
The bus, carrying a marriage party, fell into a gorge
when the vehicle driver lost control over it near Chauranagar
in Bageshwar district, killing two persons and injuring
fourteen others last night, they said.
The mishap occurred when the bus was returning from
The injured have been admitted to a district hospital
in Bageshwar, they said.
In a third incident in Rudraprayagh district, a jeep
fell into a deep gorge injuring the driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes