Uttrakhand: Four killed, 23 injured in separate road accident
Dehradun: In two separate road accidents in
two districts of Uttrakhand, four persons lost their lives
while 23 others were injured, police said here on Saturday.
A jeep carrying ten people, which was on its way to
Munsiyari, fell into a gorge near Kakdsena. Two persons died
on the spot, while eight others got injured, they said.
In another incident, two persons were killed and 14
others injured when a bus carrying a marriage party fell into
a gorge in Bageshwar district, police said here today.
The bus, carrying a marriage party, fell into a gorge
when the vehicle driver lost control over it near Chauranagar
in Bageshwar district, killing two persons and injuring
fourteen others last night, they said.
The mishap occurred when the bus was returning from
The injured have been admitted to a district hospital
in Bageshwar, they said.
In a third incident in Rudraprayagh district, a jeep
fell into a deep gorge injuring the driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat