Ward boy sexually abuses woman in nursing home
Haldwani: A woman has been
allegedly sexually abused at a nursing home here by its ward
boy who has been arrested, police said today.
The woman, who was under treatment at the private
nursing home for her fractured leg, was allegedly sexually
abused by Jeevan Singh last night.
According to complaint registered by the victim`s
husband, Singh had asked him fetch some medicines when the
incident happened, police said.
The ward boy was arrested today, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police