Will impose FDI in state: U`khand CM
Muzaffarnagar: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna today said that his government would imposed Foreign Direct Investment(FDI) in the state to help the farmers.
"The Uttarakhand government would impose FDI in the state. It will help the poor farmers in the state," Bahuguna told reporters here.
The chief minister was here to pay homage to the activists killed in police firing in 1994.
Several activists were killed in police firing on October 2, 1994 while they were on their way to Delhi to raise demand for the separate state of Uttarakhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray