Will impose FDI in state: U`khand CM
Muzaffarnagar: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna today said that his government would imposed Foreign Direct Investment(FDI) in the state to help the farmers.
"The Uttarakhand government would impose FDI in the state. It will help the poor farmers in the state," Bahuguna told reporters here.
The chief minister was here to pay homage to the activists killed in police firing in 1994.
Several activists were killed in police firing on October 2, 1994 while they were on their way to Delhi to raise demand for the separate state of Uttarakhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites