Would like to see Rahul Gandhi as PM: Bahuguna
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna on Friday said he would like to see Rahul Gandhi as Prime Minister after 2014 General Elections.
"I am pleased to hear that Rahul Gandhi is ready to take a big responsibility. But I want to see him as Prime Minister after the 2014 general elections," Bahuguna told reporters here after inaugurating the new headquarters of the SIDCUL, a state government nodal agency for industrialisation.
Though the decision of Gandhi has come late, Bahuguna said he welcomed the step and said he wants the Congress party to contest general elections under his leadership.
Bahuguna also praised Gandhi for his intellectual personality and said he was an able leader.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader