10 people arrested for making fake EVMs in Bankura, Midnapore
Midnapore/Bankura(WB): Ten persons were
arrested in Bankura and West Midnapore districts on Saturday for
making fake Electronic Voting Machines (EVM).
While six persons were arrested from Raghunathpur area
of Bankura district, four were arrested from Pingla and
Chandrakona town of West Midnapore district for making fake
EVMs, officials said.
Meanwhile, election observers along with a huge police
force have rushed to Keshpur area after Trinamool Congress
activists alleged that CPI(M) supporters have jammed the
booths in the area and were preventing genuine voters to cast
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket