10 people arrested for making fake EVMs in Bankura, Midnapore
Midnapore/Bankura(WB): Ten persons were
arrested in Bankura and West Midnapore districts on Saturday for
making fake Electronic Voting Machines (EVM).
While six persons were arrested from Raghunathpur area
of Bankura district, four were arrested from Pingla and
Chandrakona town of West Midnapore district for making fake
EVMs, officials said.
Meanwhile, election observers along with a huge police
force have rushed to Keshpur area after Trinamool Congress
activists alleged that CPI(M) supporters have jammed the
booths in the area and were preventing genuine voters to cast
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Rashtrapati Bhavan battles mosquitoes
- Rio Olympics inspired mural sets new Guinness World Record
- Terror motive suspected in Australia stabbing attack
- Indians wildly celebrating two 'losing' medals? This British journalist terms it EMBARRASSING!
- Driverless cars on the horizon, but India far from ready