12 kg explosive seized by BSF from Malda
Kolkata: One person was arrested for smuggling explosives weighing 12 kg to Bangladesh in Malda district by the BSF on Monday.
Zaizul Haque was arrested for trying to smuggle the low instensity explosive to Bangladesh.
This is the second seizure in the last two days. Earlier, on Saturday 20 kg explosives were seized by BSF from Malda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Fast, stretchy circuits could revolutionise Internet of Things!
- This latest OK JAANU pic shows Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor are so much in love!
- Major trouble for Tanmay Bhat! Raj Thackeray-led MNS vows to thrash him for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar
- Sahara group puts out huge 4,700 acres of land for sale
- Sensex shows traction, up 117 on monsoon update, strong Q4