14-days judicial custody for Sudipta Sen
Raiganj: Sudipta Sen, chairman of the bust Saradha Group that left thousands defrauded was on Friday remanded to 14-days judicial custody by a local court here.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Sabyasachi Chottoraj remanded Sen to 14-days judicial custody.
A case was lodged against Sen by Rajiv Pal an agent of Saradha group here on April 20, 2013 alleging that the company failed to pay its policy holders the money on maturity.
Sen who fled from his home at Kolkata after his company wound up was arrested on April 23 from Sonmarg in Kashmir.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'