16 polling personnel injured in Murshidabad
Baharampur: Sixteen polling personnel
were injured when their bus overturned at Katabagan in Murshidabad district Friday, police said.
The bus, going to Hariharpur from Baharampur, fell into a
road side ditch. All the 16 polling staff and the driver of
the bus were injured, police said. They have been
Murshidabad along with Nadia and Birbhum districts are
going to poll tomorrow in the second phase of the six-phase
polling in West Bengal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued