16 polling personnel injured in Murshidabad
Baharampur: Sixteen polling personnel
were injured when their bus overturned at Katabagan in Murshidabad district Friday, police said.
The bus, going to Hariharpur from Baharampur, fell into a
road side ditch. All the 16 polling staff and the driver of
the bus were injured, police said. They have been
Murshidabad along with Nadia and Birbhum districts are
going to poll tomorrow in the second phase of the six-phase
polling in West Bengal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Turkey has shown no evidence of Gulen coup role: US
- At least 73 dead as pre-dawn earthquake hits central Italy
- FC Pune City rope in ex-Chelsea, Barcelona forward Eidur Gudjohnsen
- International Weightlifting federation names 15 re-test doping failures
- Football Tourism: PSG will receive $197 million to promote tourism in Qatar