18 Kg RDX, firearms recovered from West Bengal forest
Kolkata: The West Bengal police have recovered a huge cache of arms in the state’s Bankura forest. The discovery of arms was made ahead of bypolls to 10 assembly seats on Saturday.
Police sources said 18 Kg of RDX, three rocket launchers, two pistols, and one landmine were recovered from the forest area.
The state has been put on high alert post the discovery. So far, the police have not made any arrests.
Police didn’t say whether the firearms were meant for Naxals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves