29 Bangladeshis apprehended on border
Kolkata: The BSF has apprehended 29 Bangladeshi nationals, who were allegedly trying to infiltrate into the country.
Troops of 96th battalion of the force deployed at border outpost Balupara, South Dinajpur apprehended the Bangladeshis while they were trying to infiltrate into India from Bangladesh yesterday evening, a senior BSF officer said.
During preliminary questioning, the apprehended persons said they wanted to come to India for work. They were later handed over to local administrative authorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened