29 Bangladeshis apprehended on border
Kolkata: The BSF has apprehended 29 Bangladeshi nationals, who were allegedly trying to infiltrate into the country.
Troops of 96th battalion of the force deployed at border outpost Balupara, South Dinajpur apprehended the Bangladeshis while they were trying to infiltrate into India from Bangladesh yesterday evening, a senior BSF officer said.
During preliminary questioning, the apprehended persons said they wanted to come to India for work. They were later handed over to local administrative authorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic