29 Bangladeshis apprehended on border
Kolkata: The BSF has apprehended 29 Bangladeshi nationals, who were allegedly trying to infiltrate into the country.
Troops of 96th battalion of the force deployed at border outpost Balupara, South Dinajpur apprehended the Bangladeshis while they were trying to infiltrate into India from Bangladesh yesterday evening, a senior BSF officer said.
During preliminary questioning, the apprehended persons said they wanted to come to India for work. They were later handed over to local administrative authorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!