32 Indian passports recovered from a boy
Nadia: The BSF has recovered 32 Indian passports from an 18-year-old boy who was trying to cross the Indo-Bangla border.
The boy, identified as Shankar Biswas, originally hails from Tangail and was trying to cross the border yesterday, a BSF official said today.
R.C. Caur, BSF, Krishnagar Sector said, the 173 battalion held the boy when he was trying to enter Bangladesh through Kumari border outpost under Krishnaganj police station in Nadia with 32 Indian original passports.
He will be produced before court tomorrow, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed