32 Indian passports recovered from a boy
Nadia: The BSF has recovered 32 Indian passports from an 18-year-old boy who was trying to cross the Indo-Bangla border.
The boy, identified as Shankar Biswas, originally hails from Tangail and was trying to cross the border yesterday, a BSF official said today.
R.C. Caur, BSF, Krishnagar Sector said, the 173 battalion held the boy when he was trying to enter Bangladesh through Kumari border outpost under Krishnaganj police station in Nadia with 32 Indian original passports.
He will be produced before court tomorrow, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali