32 Indian passports recovered from a boy
Nadia: The BSF has recovered 32 Indian passports from an 18-year-old boy who was trying to cross the Indo-Bangla border.
The boy, identified as Shankar Biswas, originally hails from Tangail and was trying to cross the border yesterday, a BSF official said today.
R.C. Caur, BSF, Krishnagar Sector said, the 173 battalion held the boy when he was trying to enter Bangladesh through Kumari border outpost under Krishnaganj police station in Nadia with 32 Indian original passports.
He will be produced before court tomorrow, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert