55-year-old woman gang-raped
Burdwan: A 55-year-old adivasi woman was allegedly gang-raped by three youths of her village in West Bengal`s Burdwan district today, police said.
The incident occurred when the woman, a resident of Bandhgachhi village in Kalna, went to a field to relieve herself, SP SMH Mirza said.
The three dragged her behind a bush and raped her before fleeing.
The woman lodged an FIR with the Kalna police station and two of the three accused were arrested, Mirza said.
The two were identified as Sanjib Tudu and Subodh Hembram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state