AAP asks for police permission to take out procession
Kolkata: The Aam Admi Party has applied for police permission to hold a procession in the city on December 15 after its spectacular performance in the Delhi Assembly poll.
Joint Commissoner of police (headquaters) Rajeev Mishra confirmed the receipt of the application, but said tey were yet to give the nod.
He said the AAP had applied for the procession to be taken out from College Square to Metro Channel in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fans bamboozled! John Cena posts Virat Kohli's picture on official instagram account, no reason cited
- India receives $5.34 billion FDI in April-May
- Tom Hiddleston ''supporting'' Taylor Swift in her feud with Kimye Kardashian
- SBI associates' staff will not be affected by merger: Arun Jaitley
- New study to explore sexual differences in social stress