AAP asks for police permission to take out procession
Kolkata: The Aam Admi Party has applied for police permission to hold a procession in the city on December 15 after its spectacular performance in the Delhi Assembly poll.
Joint Commissoner of police (headquaters) Rajeev Mishra confirmed the receipt of the application, but said tey were yet to give the nod.
He said the AAP had applied for the procession to be taken out from College Square to Metro Channel in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- IT'S DISTURBING: Watch little Syrian girl singing before a bomb explodes
- Planning parenthood through surrogacy? Things you need to know
- When Muslim men chanted `Hindustan Zindabad`, `Pakistan Murdabad` slogans on Hyderabad roads – Watch
- US warns EU ahead of Apple tax evasion ruling
- Facebook, Twitter, Google failed to tackle terrorism: Panel