AAP asks for police permission to take out procession
Kolkata: The Aam Admi Party has applied for police permission to hold a procession in the city on December 15 after its spectacular performance in the Delhi Assembly poll.
Joint Commissoner of police (headquaters) Rajeev Mishra confirmed the receipt of the application, but said tey were yet to give the nod.
He said the AAP had applied for the procession to be taken out from College Square to Metro Channel in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption