Adhir Chowdhury gets bail in murder case of TMC worker
Behrampore: A local court here granted bail to Union Minister of State for Railways Adhir Ranjan Chowdury in the murder case of a Trinamool Congress worker.
The Union minister was on an extended interim bail till November 28 granted by Murshidabad-Berhampore additional district judge Prasenjit Biswas.
A non-bailable arrest warrant was issued against Chowdhury by the additional chief judicial magistrate`s court on September 27 in connection with the murder of Kamal Sheikh at Golbazar in Murshidabad district in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US