Adhir Chowdhury gets bail in murder case of TMC worker
Behrampore: A local court here granted bail to Union Minister of State for Railways Adhir Ranjan Chowdury in the murder case of a Trinamool Congress worker.
The Union minister was on an extended interim bail till November 28 granted by Murshidabad-Berhampore additional district judge Prasenjit Biswas.
A non-bailable arrest warrant was issued against Chowdhury by the additional chief judicial magistrate`s court on September 27 in connection with the murder of Kamal Sheikh at Golbazar in Murshidabad district in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch