Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury seeks bail in DM bungalow attack case
Berhampore: Accused in a 2012 case of attacking the District Magistrate`s bungalow in Murshidabad, Minister of State for Railways Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury has applied for an anticipatory bail.
The appeal was made yesterday at a local court here through his lawyers who said the case would be up for hearing on Friday.
Chowdhury and 14 other Congress workers were accused in February 2012 of attacking DM`s bungalow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter