Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury seeks bail in DM bungalow attack case
Berhampore: Accused in a 2012 case of attacking the District Magistrate`s bungalow in Murshidabad, Minister of State for Railways Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury has applied for an anticipatory bail.
The appeal was made yesterday at a local court here through his lawyers who said the case would be up for hearing on Friday.
Chowdhury and 14 other Congress workers were accused in February 2012 of attacking DM`s bungalow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know