Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury seeks bail in DM bungalow attack case
Berhampore: Accused in a 2012 case of attacking the District Magistrate`s bungalow in Murshidabad, Minister of State for Railways Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury has applied for an anticipatory bail.
The appeal was made yesterday at a local court here through his lawyers who said the case would be up for hearing on Friday.
Chowdhury and 14 other Congress workers were accused in February 2012 of attacking DM`s bungalow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic