Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury seeks bail in DM bungalow attack case
Berhampore (WB): Accused in a 2012 case of attacking the District Magistrate`s bungalow in Murshidabad, Minister of State for Railways Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury has applied for an anticipatory bail.
The appeal was made yesterday at a local court here through his lawyers who said the case would be up for hearing on Friday.
Chowdhury and 14 other Congress workers were accused in February 2012 of attacking DM`s bungalow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cool morning in Delhi, max temp expected to be around 39 degrees Celsius
- Burkina President Roch Marc Christian Kabore`s party wins municipal elections
- SPO run over by speeding vehicle in Ramban, J&K
- Have you seen what Shraddha Kapoor does when free? Pics inside
- Japan's Shinzo Abe takes G7 leaders to shrine as economy tops summit agenda