Adhir warns against efforts to misuse his name
Kolkata: Minister of State for Railways Adhir Chowdhury has taken a serious note of efforts by unscrupulous individuals/ organisations to misuse his name for obtaining favour from various railway authorities, according to a Eastern Railway press release.
It said that the minister had issued strict instructions to all concerned of all zonal railways not to entertain such moves.
In his instruction, Chowdhury said that such moves should be immediately brought to the knowledge of the secretariat of the minister.
He also instructed that if necessary, FIR may be lodged by the concerned railway officers "to book such culprits who misuses name of the minister of state for Railways".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city