Adhir warns against efforts to misuse his name
Kolkata: Minister of State for Railways Adhir Chowdhury has taken a serious note of efforts by unscrupulous individuals/ organisations to misuse his name for obtaining favour from various railway authorities, according to a Eastern Railway press release.
It said that the minister had issued strict instructions to all concerned of all zonal railways not to entertain such moves.
In his instruction, Chowdhury said that such moves should be immediately brought to the knowledge of the secretariat of the minister.
He also instructed that if necessary, FIR may be lodged by the concerned railway officers "to book such culprits who misuses name of the minister of state for Railways".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?