Adhir warns against efforts to misuse his name
Kolkata: Minister of State for Railways Adhir Chowdhury has taken a serious note of efforts by unscrupulous individuals/ organisations to misuse his name for obtaining favour from various railway authorities, according to a Eastern Railway press release.
It said that the minister had issued strict instructions to all concerned of all zonal railways not to entertain such moves.
In his instruction, Chowdhury said that such moves should be immediately brought to the knowledge of the secretariat of the minister.
He also instructed that if necessary, FIR may be lodged by the concerned railway officers "to book such culprits who misuses name of the minister of state for Railways".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know