Air India flight makes `Precautionary landing`
Kolkata: A Kolkata-Guwahati Air India
flight with 119 passengers on board made `precautionary
landing` 17 minutes after its take off due to a technical snag
here on Wednesday, airport sources said.
The flight took off at 10 am from the NSC Bose airport
here, but came back at 10.17 am following a technical problem,
All 119 passengers were safe and 39 of them were sent
to their destination in other flights and the rest would take
the same plane after its repair, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt