Air passenger arrested for carrying explosive
Kolkata: A man was arrested at the NSC Bose International Airport here on Monday for trying to carry explosive materials in a flight to Malaysia, airport sources said.
Md Hasan was detained during security check at the airport last night when he was found to carry explosives in liquid and powder form in his hand bag.
He was going to Malaysia from Kolkata. Hasan was interrogated at night and arrested this morning, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row