Air passenger arrested for carrying explosive
Kolkata: A man was arrested at the NSC Bose International Airport here on Monday for trying to carry explosive materials in a flight to Malaysia, airport sources said.
Md Hasan was detained during security check at the airport last night when he was found to carry explosives in liquid and powder form in his hand bag.
He was going to Malaysia from Kolkata. Hasan was interrogated at night and arrested this morning, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress