Another fire in Kolkata, no casualty
Kolkata: Days after the city was struck with tragedy when fire broke out in the posh AMRI hospital, another case of fire was reported on Monday.
According to reports, a timber godown in North Kolkata was engulfed with fire today.
However, as per latest reports no loss of life has been reported so far. The extent of damage is also yet to be ascertained.
In the tragic AMRI hospital fire, more than 90 people, majority being patients suffocated to death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah