Anuradha Saha case: 17 doctors to face trial for criminal conspiracy
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In a landmark judgement the Calcutta High Court on Monday ordered that 17 doctors stand trial for their involvement in the death of Anuradha Saha due to medical negligence.
Anuradha Saha, a child psychologist, died in 1998 while undergoing treatment at a prominent hospital in Kolkata. She was 36.
The Calcutta HC also ordered ex-West Bengal medical council members to stand trial for criminal conspiracy.
Dr Sukumar Mukherjee, Chief Adviser in the West Bengal government, is also accused of negligence in this case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter