Anuradha Saha case: 17 doctors to face trial for criminal conspiracy
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In a landmark judgement the Calcutta High Court on Monday ordered that 17 doctors stand trial for their involvement in the death of Anuradha Saha due to medical negligence.
Anuradha Saha, a child psychologist, died in 1998 while undergoing treatment at a prominent hospital in Kolkata. She was 36.
The Calcutta HC also ordered ex-West Bengal medical council members to stand trial for criminal conspiracy.
Dr Sukumar Mukherjee, Chief Adviser in the West Bengal government, is also accused of negligence in this case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn