Arms and ammunition seized in junglemahal
Midnapore: Arms and ammunition were
seized during a raid by the joint security forces in
junglemahal on Wednesday while three suspected Maoists were detained,
police sources said.
The joint forces raided the Borihati forest in
Jamboni police station area in West Midnapore district on a
tip off that that a Maoist squad leader was hiding there, the
One rifle, 16 rounds of ammunition and detonators were
seized in the raid, they said.
Three persons were detained for interrogation, they
One 9 mm pistol was also found from the Laboni jungle
in Belpahari police station area, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read