Arms and ammunition seized in junglemahal
Midnapore: Arms and ammunition were
seized during a raid by the joint security forces in
junglemahal on Wednesday while three suspected Maoists were detained,
police sources said.
The joint forces raided the Borihati forest in
Jamboni police station area in West Midnapore district on a
tip off that that a Maoist squad leader was hiding there, the
One rifle, 16 rounds of ammunition and detonators were
seized in the raid, they said.
Three persons were detained for interrogation, they
One 9 mm pistol was also found from the Laboni jungle
in Belpahari police station area, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH