Arms and ammunition seized in West Bengal
Jhargram (WB): In a joint operation, the police and personnel of CRPF on Saturday seized arms and ammunitions kept by the Maoists in a forest in West Midnapore district.
The search operation was conducted in the forest areas in Binpur during which 2 landmines, 4 kg tiffin mines, 3 challenger mines and 15 bore rifle, one pistol and a few bullets, police said.
Members of the bomb disposal squad were called in who defused the mines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about