Arms and ammunition seized in West Bengal
Jhargram (WB): In a joint operation, the police and personnel of CRPF on Saturday seized arms and ammunitions kept by the Maoists in a forest in West Midnapore district.
The search operation was conducted in the forest areas in Binpur during which 2 landmines, 4 kg tiffin mines, 3 challenger mines and 15 bore rifle, one pistol and a few bullets, police said.
Members of the bomb disposal squad were called in who defused the mines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Sister aka stylist Rhea Kapoor speaks about Sonam's fashion secrets
- Overhaul Indian sports bodies and de-link from Political patronage to overcome Rio fiasco: CPI-M
- Fawad Khan has short yet pivotal role in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Karan Johar
- Looks like it takes a lot of men to doll up Sunny Leone- See pic
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health