Arrested CPI(M) leader taken to hospital for tests
Kolkata: Former CPI(M) minister Sushanta
Ghosh, arrested in connection with recovery of skeletons near
his residence, was taken to SSKM Hospital here late on Saturday night
after having complained of uneasiness.
The sitting MLA from Garbeta, arrested on August 11,
complained of discomfort during marathon grilling at the CID
headquarters here and was rushed to the hospital for some
tests, CID officials said.
The CPI(M) strongman in West Midnapore was straightway
taken to the hospital`s cardiology department and under
observation with tests conducted.
Earlier in the day, searches at Ghosh`s residences at
Benachapra in West Midnapore yielded cartridge and some
important documents, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!