Arun Mishra joins as new Chief Justice of Calcutta HC
New Delhi: Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court Justice Arun Mishra was on Wednesday moved to the Calcutta High Court in the same capacity.
A Law Ministry statement said his new assignment will begin with effect from the date he assumes charge of his office.
Meanwhile, additional judge Justice Arvind Kumar of the Karnataka High Court was elevated as permanent judge of the same court with effect from the date he assumes charge of his office.
- Nepal President to announce Oli government's policies on May 7
- Uttarakhand fire: TMC gives adjournment notice in LS
- S Korea warns of citizens' potential abduction by North
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise
- India's manufacturing sector growth falls to 4-month low in April