Arun Mishra joins as new Chief Justice of Calcutta HC
New Delhi: Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court Justice Arun Mishra was on Wednesday moved to the Calcutta High Court in the same capacity.
A Law Ministry statement said his new assignment will begin with effect from the date he assumes charge of his office.
Meanwhile, additional judge Justice Arvind Kumar of the Karnataka High Court was elevated as permanent judge of the same court with effect from the date he assumes charge of his office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof