Bangladeshi national dies in plane
Kolkata: A Bangladeshi national died on
board a Kolkata-bound Indigo flight from Bangalore last night,
airport sources said.
The plane made a `medical emergency` landing at the
airport here at 9.40 pm after Dinesh Mondal, 62, a patient of
diabetes and kidney ailments, became unconscious and died soon
Mondal had gone to Bangalore accompanied by his relatives
The police has registered an unnatural death case.
They were scheduled to board a Bangladesh-bound flight
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!