Bangladeshi national dies in plane
Kolkata: A Bangladeshi national died on
board a Kolkata-bound Indigo flight from Bangalore last night,
airport sources said.
The plane made a `medical emergency` landing at the
airport here at 9.40 pm after Dinesh Mondal, 62, a patient of
diabetes and kidney ailments, became unconscious and died soon
Mondal had gone to Bangalore accompanied by his relatives
The police has registered an unnatural death case.
They were scheduled to board a Bangladesh-bound flight
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister