Biman Bose`s challenge to Trinamool Congress
Kolkata: CPI(M) leader Biman Bose on Saturday
challenged the Trinamool Congress to cite a single instance
that the Left Front tried to foment communal trouble in West
"I ask Trinamool Congress leaders to cite a single
instance of communal riot that the Left Front fomented in the
past," Bose told a press conference here.
He alleged that the Trinamool Congress was campaigning
"on lines of caste, community and creed. Trinamool Congress
has been playing communal politics for a long time."
Bose described as `ridiculous` the Trinamool Congress`
allegation that the CPI(M) had entered into a `secret
understanding` with the BJP in the West Bengal Assembly
Bose said that the Election Commission had not yet
responded to the CPI(M) complaints that the Trinamool Congress
was `torturing` its supporters in East Midnapore district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth