Biman Bose`s challenge to Trinamool Congress
Kolkata: CPI(M) leader Biman Bose on Saturday
challenged the Trinamool Congress to cite a single instance
that the Left Front tried to foment communal trouble in West
"I ask Trinamool Congress leaders to cite a single
instance of communal riot that the Left Front fomented in the
past," Bose told a press conference here.
He alleged that the Trinamool Congress was campaigning
"on lines of caste, community and creed. Trinamool Congress
has been playing communal politics for a long time."
Bose described as `ridiculous` the Trinamool Congress`
allegation that the CPI(M) had entered into a `secret
understanding` with the BJP in the West Bengal Assembly
Bose said that the Election Commission had not yet
responded to the CPI(M) complaints that the Trinamool Congress
was `torturing` its supporters in East Midnapore district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical