Biman Bose`s challenge to Trinamool Congress
Kolkata: CPI(M) leader Biman Bose on Saturday
challenged the Trinamool Congress to cite a single instance
that the Left Front tried to foment communal trouble in West
"I ask Trinamool Congress leaders to cite a single
instance of communal riot that the Left Front fomented in the
past," Bose told a press conference here.
He alleged that the Trinamool Congress was campaigning
"on lines of caste, community and creed. Trinamool Congress
has been playing communal politics for a long time."
Bose described as `ridiculous` the Trinamool Congress`
allegation that the CPI(M) had entered into a `secret
understanding` with the BJP in the West Bengal Assembly
Bose said that the Election Commission had not yet
responded to the CPI(M) complaints that the Trinamool Congress
was `torturing` its supporters in East Midnapore district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!