Biman Bose`s challenge to Trinamool Congress
Kolkata: CPI(M) leader Biman Bose on Saturday
challenged the Trinamool Congress to cite a single instance
that the Left Front tried to foment communal trouble in West
"I ask Trinamool Congress leaders to cite a single
instance of communal riot that the Left Front fomented in the
past," Bose told a press conference here.
He alleged that the Trinamool Congress was campaigning
"on lines of caste, community and creed. Trinamool Congress
has been playing communal politics for a long time."
Bose described as `ridiculous` the Trinamool Congress`
allegation that the CPI(M) had entered into a `secret
understanding` with the BJP in the West Bengal Assembly
Bose said that the Election Commission had not yet
responded to the CPI(M) complaints that the Trinamool Congress
was `torturing` its supporters in East Midnapore district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report