BJP cancels law violation programme on June one
Kolkata: The BJP has cancelled its law violation programme on June one in West Bengal following the national leadership`s decision in view of the Maoist massacre at Sukma in Chattisgarh.
State BJP president Rahul Sinha slammed the West Bengal government for the temporary ban on law violation programmes and dubbed the it as being ignorant about such programmes during the freedom movement.
"Every lover of democracy will unite and protest this cowardly decision," Sinha said.
He said that the BJP national council was likely to reschedule the date of law violation to June eight.
The law violation programme was called nationwide to demand resignation of the prime minister for the UPA-II government`s `failure` on all fronts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray