BJP to launch campaign in Odisha during Narendra Modi`s visit
Berhampur: BJP will launch its "one note, kamal par vote" campaign from Odisha during Narendra Modi`s visit to the state on February 11.
Party`s Prime Ministerial candidate Modi would unveil the campaign during his visit to Odisha, party`s national general secretary (organisation), Ram Lal said here.
Modi is scheduled to address a rally in Bhubaneswar on February 11.
"Party workers will conduct door-to-door campaign and urge the voters for one note and one vote with a mission to get BJP absolute majority in next elections," he said yesterday.
Ram Lal was addressing party functionaries and senior leaders from five Lok Sabha constituencies in south Odisha - Berhampur, Aska, Phulbani, Koraput and Nabarangapur.
He said the presence of regional parties at the national level was very marginal and now a wave was sweeping in favour of Modi across the country.
"Our mission, however, is to get 272 plus seats. The note for vote campaign by the party`s rank and file is to reach the magic number," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda