BJP to launch campaign in Odisha during Narendra Modi`s visit
Berhampur: BJP will launch its "one note, kamal par vote" campaign from Odisha during Narendra Modi`s visit to the state on February 11.
Party`s Prime Ministerial candidate Modi would unveil the campaign during his visit to Odisha, party`s national general secretary (organisation), Ram Lal said here.
Modi is scheduled to address a rally in Bhubaneswar on February 11.
"Party workers will conduct door-to-door campaign and urge the voters for one note and one vote with a mission to get BJP absolute majority in next elections," he said yesterday.
Ram Lal was addressing party functionaries and senior leaders from five Lok Sabha constituencies in south Odisha - Berhampur, Aska, Phulbani, Koraput and Nabarangapur.
He said the presence of regional parties at the national level was very marginal and now a wave was sweeping in favour of Modi across the country.
"Our mission, however, is to get 272 plus seats. The note for vote campaign by the party`s rank and file is to reach the magic number," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Facebook quarterly profit surges 186% to $2 billion
- Concerned by amended child labour bill in India: UN
- Pakistan legend Saqlain Mushtaq set for second stint as England spin guru
- Rio 2016: Note perfect Andy Murray ready for more Olympic glory
- Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand clear case of intelligence failure: Defence Expert