BJYM demands national committee for reorganisation of states
Kolkata: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha on Saturday demanded that a national committee should be formed to look into demands for reorganisation of states arising in the aftermath of the declaration on Telangana.
"If there is a need for new state then the matter should be looked into from the economical, political, cultural and geographical points of view," said general secretary of the BJP`s youth wing, Nitin Navin.
Following the Centre`s nod to the creation of Telangana, Darjeeling hills in West Bengal have been on boil where a separate Gorkhaland is being demanded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?