BJYM demands national committee for reorganisation of states
Kolkata: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha on Saturday demanded that a national committee should be formed to look into demands for reorganisation of states arising in the aftermath of the declaration on Telangana.
"If there is a need for new state then the matter should be looked into from the economical, political, cultural and geographical points of view," said general secretary of the BJP`s youth wing, Nitin Navin.
Following the Centre`s nod to the creation of Telangana, Darjeeling hills in West Bengal have been on boil where a separate Gorkhaland is being demanded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP