Bodies of two Trinamool Congress supporters found
Canning (WB): The bodies of two Trinamool
Congress supporters were found lying today in a field at
Basuldanga in Diamond Harbour of South 24-Parganas district.
The police said locals spotted the bodies of
Obaidullah Mollah (26) and Latif Sheikh (45) in a field.
Mollah was hacked to death and Latif`s throat was slit
by sharp weapons, sources said.
Mollah, an embroidery worker, and Latif, a labourer
supplier, were residents of Ektara village in Usti and
The police have seized a motorbike from near the spot.
Trinamool Congress MLA from Usti Giasuddin Mollah said
the duo were their party supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says