Bodies of two Trinamool Congress supporters found
Canning (WB): The bodies of two Trinamool
Congress supporters were found lying today in a field at
Basuldanga in Diamond Harbour of South 24-Parganas district.
The police said locals spotted the bodies of
Obaidullah Mollah (26) and Latif Sheikh (45) in a field.
Mollah was hacked to death and Latif`s throat was slit
by sharp weapons, sources said.
Mollah, an embroidery worker, and Latif, a labourer
supplier, were residents of Ektara village in Usti and
The police have seized a motorbike from near the spot.
Trinamool Congress MLA from Usti Giasuddin Mollah said
the duo were their party supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf