Bodies of two Trinamool Congress supporters found
Canning (WB): The bodies of two Trinamool
Congress supporters were found lying today in a field at
Basuldanga in Diamond Harbour of South 24-Parganas district.
The police said locals spotted the bodies of
Obaidullah Mollah (26) and Latif Sheikh (45) in a field.
Mollah was hacked to death and Latif`s throat was slit
by sharp weapons, sources said.
Mollah, an embroidery worker, and Latif, a labourer
supplier, were residents of Ektara village in Usti and
The police have seized a motorbike from near the spot.
Trinamool Congress MLA from Usti Giasuddin Mollah said
the duo were their party supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Donald Trump calls for immediate closure of ''corrupt'' Clinton Foundation
- Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal: FBI discovers 15,000 more e-mails
- British police intercept drones flying drugs, cell phones into London prison
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Japan's first lady makes first visit to Pearl Harbor