Bodies of two Trinamool Congress supporters found
Canning (WB): The bodies of two Trinamool
Congress supporters were found lying today in a field at
Basuldanga in Diamond Harbour of South 24-Parganas district.
The police said locals spotted the bodies of
Obaidullah Mollah (26) and Latif Sheikh (45) in a field.
Mollah was hacked to death and Latif`s throat was slit
by sharp weapons, sources said.
Mollah, an embroidery worker, and Latif, a labourer
supplier, were residents of Ektara village in Usti and
The police have seized a motorbike from near the spot.
Trinamool Congress MLA from Usti Giasuddin Mollah said
the duo were their party supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- WATCH! Dwayne Bravo bowls last ball of the match to MS Dhoni – This is what happened next
- 12 coaches of Thiruvananthapuram-Mangalore train derail in Kerala
- Hilarious: Sonakshi Sinha trolls Air India pilot on Snapchat! - Know why
- Curfew, restrictions continue in Kashmir Valley for 51st day
- Is Ramdev coming up with world-class varsity near Delhi like University of Houston?