Bodies of two Trinamool Congress supporters found
Canning (WB): The bodies of two Trinamool
Congress supporters were found lying today in a field at
Basuldanga in Diamond Harbour of South 24-Parganas district.
The police said locals spotted the bodies of
Obaidullah Mollah (26) and Latif Sheikh (45) in a field.
Mollah was hacked to death and Latif`s throat was slit
by sharp weapons, sources said.
Mollah, an embroidery worker, and Latif, a labourer
supplier, were residents of Ektara village in Usti and
The police have seized a motorbike from near the spot.
Trinamool Congress MLA from Usti Giasuddin Mollah said
the duo were their party supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Bhagwant Mann must be refrained from entering into Parliament: JD(U)
- Pokemon GO launched in Japan, thousands start hunting and capturing monsters
- Oppressed Dalits will teach a lesson to BJP: Arvind Kejriwal in Gujarat
- Una incident: Dalit victim back in hospital ahead of Rahul Gandhi’s visit under 'political pressure'
- Chinese anti-graft protest leader arrested for taking bribes