BSF man held for passing lewd remarks at a woman
Kolkata: A BSF jawan has been arrested for allegedly passing indecent comments at a woman scribe in Shyambazar area of the city, the police said.
The jawan, who was present in Shyambazar area along with his colleagues last evening, allegedly passed lewd comments targeting the woman.
The woman protested and raised an alarm when the local people caught hold of the BSF man.
He was later handed over to the police.
Sinha had advised JD(U) not to target Modi and accept BJP`s decision in "good grace" without picking and choosing who is secular and who is not.
"After careful thought, I have concluded that if BJP declares Modi as its PM candidate, then BJP will benefit hugely in the elections. It will have a big impact on voters. I have no doubt on this," Sinha had said, adding the party could bag "far more seats" than was being estimated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack