BSF man held for passing lewd remarks at a woman
Kolkata: A BSF jawan has been arrested for allegedly passing indecent comments at a woman scribe in Shyambazar area of the city, the police said.
The jawan, who was present in Shyambazar area along with his colleagues last evening, allegedly passed lewd comments targeting the woman.
The woman protested and raised an alarm when the local people caught hold of the BSF man.
He was later handed over to the police.
Sinha had advised JD(U) not to target Modi and accept BJP`s decision in "good grace" without picking and choosing who is secular and who is not.
"After careful thought, I have concluded that if BJP declares Modi as its PM candidate, then BJP will benefit hugely in the elections. It will have a big impact on voters. I have no doubt on this," Sinha had said, adding the party could bag "far more seats" than was being estimated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- 7th Pay Commission: Government employees likely to get revised allowances from October
- 'Nervous' Pakistan lodges FIR against Baloch leaders for 'supporting' PM Modi's statement on Balochistan
- Amnesty row: Karnataka Home Minister G Parameshwara takes U-turn, denies giving clean-chit
- Volkswagen cuts 28,000 workers' hours over supply woes
- 1% TCS on cash buy not to apply on embassies, UN bodies, Govt depts