BSF man held for passing lewd remarks at a woman
Kolkata: A BSF jawan has been arrested for allegedly passing indecent comments at a woman scribe in Shyambazar area of the city, the police said.
The jawan, who was present in Shyambazar area along with his colleagues last evening, allegedly passed lewd comments targeting the woman.
The woman protested and raised an alarm when the local people caught hold of the BSF man.
He was later handed over to the police.
Sinha had advised JD(U) not to target Modi and accept BJP`s decision in "good grace" without picking and choosing who is secular and who is not.
"After careful thought, I have concluded that if BJP declares Modi as its PM candidate, then BJP will benefit hugely in the elections. It will have a big impact on voters. I have no doubt on this," Sinha had said, adding the party could bag "far more seats" than was being estimated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report