BSF man held for passing lewd remarks at a woman
Kolkata: A BSF jawan has been arrested for allegedly passing indecent comments at a woman scribe in Shyambazar area of the city, the police said.
The jawan, who was present in Shyambazar area along with his colleagues last evening, allegedly passed lewd comments targeting the woman.
The woman protested and raised an alarm when the local people caught hold of the BSF man.
He was later handed over to the police.
Sinha had advised JD(U) not to target Modi and accept BJP`s decision in "good grace" without picking and choosing who is secular and who is not.
"After careful thought, I have concluded that if BJP declares Modi as its PM candidate, then BJP will benefit hugely in the elections. It will have a big impact on voters. I have no doubt on this," Sinha had said, adding the party could bag "far more seats" than was being estimated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Anil Kumble's appointment: This is what 'disappointed' Ravi Shastri, Sandeep Patil said...
- Telangana to join Centre's Uday scheme today
- UK economy plunges into unknown on Brexit
- Clouds over Britain's financial sector after Brexit vote
- Mexico President Enrique Pena Nieto partly vetoes anti-corruption bill